Today’s best sous vide machine deals
- — $60, was $100
- — $81, was $100
- — $90, was $100
- — $134, was $149
- All-Clad Electrics Sous Vide Immersion Circulator — $150, was $320
- — $319, was $400
- — $346, was $399
What does sous vide mean?
For those of you who don’t know, sous vide is a French term that means “under vacuum.” Also referred to as low-temperature long-time (LTTL), it is a technique wherein you seal the food inside an airtight container and cook it in a water bath for a longer time under a constant, regulated temperature. The goal of sous vide is to cook the food evenly. This ensures that the inside is cooked properly, without overdoing or drying out the outside. The sous vide method is primarily used for cooking meat and vegetables.
What is a sous vide machine?
So now that you know what sous vide is, you ask: “What is a sous vide machine?” A sous vide machine is a device used for keeping the water at a constant temperature. It uses a heated metal coil to do its job, and it also has adjustment settings in case you want to adjust the temperature. Some sous vide machine deals that you may find online differ in the features that it offers. There are cheap sous vide machines that even have a built-in timer. Because of that, you will not only be able to control the temperature but also monitor the cooking time — making it a great all-around cooking tool. There are even some with wireless capabilities, enabling you to remotely control the device through an app on your phone.
- 15 cool and useful gifts to give to your brother on any occasion
- The 10 best and most thoughtful gift ideas for new dads
- The best Instant Pot cookbook for time-saving meals
- These are the best Hydro Flask deals and sales for November 2020
- These are the best cheap snowblower deals for November 2020