When it comes to high-quality power tools, you can expect the prices to be a little more on the expensive side. But with these Black Friday deals, you just might find one that is more accommodating of your budget. Those buying for the first time, as well as seasoned DIYers, can refer to our tips below to get the right tool this holiday. That being said, we suggest that you don’t just consider the cost but the quality as well. You may think getting a cheap alternative is fine until it becomes inefficient and breaks down after a few uses.
Best Black Friday power tool deals
How to choose a power tool during Black Friday
An important factor in selecting the right Black Friday power tool deals is knowing what you’ll be using each tool for. You need to consider if you’ll only be needing it for minor home maintenance or regularly for more precise DIY projects. If you know how you’ll be using the power tools, it will make choosing easier. If you’re a newbie to power tools, the best thing you can do is check out the power tools in your local hardware store. Also, you might want to forget about heavy-duty tools meant for construction if you’re only using it for DIY projects. If it doesn’t feel comfortable to hold, you’re better off picking another tool.
You’ll also want to consider if you prefer it corded or cordless. Other important features to consider are battery life (if you end up choosing cordless), speed settings, and power capacity. It’s also essential to check what the power tools come with. If you are buying a drill, you may want one that comes with an assortment of drill bits. If you are a beginner, you will likely want a toolset that comes with everything you need to complete a project. If you are a pro at DIY, you might want to skip on buying a set with all the extras you probably already have. Once you have tested some power tools, you are ready to shop Black Friday power tool deals.
The go-to power tool is a cordless drill, and depending on your mastery of the tool, there are preferred brands for it. For entry-level tools, you can find Black Friday cordless drill deals from brands such as Black and Decker and Ryobi. If you’re looking for high-quality cordless drills, Milwaukee and Dewalt are brands you can depend on.
Where to find the best power tool sales
- Amazon Black Friday deals: As early as now, Amazon is already slashing the prices of many popular power tool brands such as Dewalt, Ryobi, and Black and Decker, among others. You can save as much as $50 on a Skil 2-Tool Kit.
- Walmart Black Friday deals: The highly-recommended and durable cordless drill by Milwaukee is on sale in Walmart, along with other power tools.
- Home Depot is already reducing the prices of their power tools in their month-long Black Friday sale that will last until December.
- These are the best cheap Ryobi deals and sales for Black Friday 2020
- The best power tools to tackle any DIY job
- These are the best cheap cordless drill deals for Black Friday 2020
- Best Prime Day Power Tool Deals 2020: Deals You Can Still Shop
- These are the best cheap leaf blower deals for Black Friday 2020